Tuesday, June 28, 2011

please forgive me.

i forgot about the consequences, for a second i lost my senses and in the heat of the moment my mouth's starts going, the words start flowing. but i never meant to hurt you, i know it's time that i learn to;
treat the people i love like i wanna be loved. this is a lesson learnt, i hate that i let you down and i feel so bad about it. i guess karma comes back around cause now; i'm the one that's hurting. and i hate that i made you think that the trust we had is broken. so please don't tell me you can't forgive me, cause nobody's perfect, no. if i could turn back the hands of time, i swear i never woulod have cross that line. so i sit and i realise with these tears falling from my eyes, i know that i gotta change if i wanna keep you forever, i promise that i'm gonna try. no,i never meant to hurt you, i know it's time that i learn to
treat the people i love like i wanna be loved. this is a lesson learnt and i hate that i let you down and i feel so bad about it. i guess karma comes back around cause now i'm the one that's hurting.

No comments:

Post a Comment