Monday, August 1, 2011

you bring me back to reality.

"why would you think this wouldn't affect me?" "i don't know, i just thought you we're angry at me for my drunken one night stand." "are you kidding me. you think i'm that selfish to think about myself. i am so scared for you, i know where your headed and it's fucking horrible. i've been there, you wont be able to handle it. you need to stop. please, i'm begging you. you have to stop ok. i know you, and this isn't you. do you like who your becoming? do you like being this person?" "no not at all, i hate myself more and more each day. i'm destroying my life and i don't know why, i don't know what the fuck is wrong with me. i need to stop, i can't go down this road, i don't think i could survive it. i'm disgusted with myself, and it just keeps getting worse. i need your help, i can't do this on my own." "i'm not going anywhere, i'm right here. but you need to cut this shit out ok. i can't bare watching you do this to yourself. i need you just as much as you need me."

No comments:

Post a Comment